Sunday, January 18, 2009

It is a DINOSAUR world....

MONTHS ago Scott's parents invited us to this BBC's "Walking with Dinosaurs" exhibit they were going to have down at the Energy Solutions Arena. I didn't know what to expect but we had heard that it was going to be really cool.


Since Scott's mom was down in Houston for Ashley's baby shower, his dad was flying solo and was nice enough to pick us up. We met the other Davis families downtown for a bite to eat and then all headed over to the ESA for the show.


The show turned out to be pretty incredible. I'm not sure exactly how they did it but they had 15 life size dinosaurs that moved. I started reading more about it on their website. Anyway, if you get the chance you should definitely take the time to go and see it. I've never really been a fan of the whole dinosaur thing but it actually turned out to not only be interesting, but entertaining!


Oh, and did I mention that they also have a Dippin' Dots stand there? Yeah, definitely heaven. :)

No comments: