Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dawson's Newborn Pictures

Just getting around to posting a few of Dawson's newborn pictures!  I seriously have SO many more to edit but rather than rush through them, I thought I'd post a few of the ones I have done before I get too far behind.  All of these were taken within his first 10 days.  Such a tiny little peanut.  I have NEVER had such an uncooperative baby.  Seriously.  It was crazy.  Scott would just laugh at me because he knew how much I was looking forward to 'playing' with Dawson within those first few days....instead he totally made me work for EVERY SINGLE SHOT!  Oh well, I love him to pieces anyway.  :)  












Can you tell that Daddy loves him, too? 




4 comments:

Liz G said...

They all turned out so cute! You can't even tell that he was making you work for them. I love them all and I love your cute babies!

RUNNERGIRL said...

He is so adorable!!!

Chelsea said...

Based on these great/cute shots, I'm not buying the uncooperative part. ;)

Katie said...

He's a cutie! Congrats again! And you are an awesome photographer, wish I lived closer to you!