Friday, August 6, 2010

All About Bridger

Well, we made it through week #1...and we're almost through week #2! Scott was able to take 6 days off work to stay home with Bridger & me. My mom was then nice enough to take a few days to come help as well. It has been so much fun having someone to pal around with during the day. I'm thinking that the house is going to be a little too quite come next Monday. But, I'm sure Bridger and I will have plenty of things to keep us busy...like laundry. :)

Here are just a few of the things that Bridger has done the past couple of weeks...

{slept}

{talked to Nana & Papa in France}
{met 2 of his cousins-henry & jack}
{ate & burped...ate & burped...ate & burped}

{met his great-grandparents}

{snuggled with daddy}

{cuddled with mommy}

{entertained LOTS of visitors}

{ met Aspen}

{went hiking with mommy & daddy--spotted his first moose!}


3 comments:

RUNNERGIRL said...

oh my gosh!!! he is so stickin' cute!

HDVB said...

Such a handsome little man!! :)

Rachel said...

All I can say is CUTE! :)