So I'm sitting here on the couch in my living room freezing my tail off because I'm far too lazy to walk upstairs and turn up the heat. I've been studying for the past several hours for one of my exams and I decided to take a break and do a quick post.
Thanks to Becky for the tag!
8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Seinfeld
4. The Today Show
5. Yes, Dear
6. Law and Order
7. News
8. Oprah
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Hit snooze about 7 times
2. Showered
3. Made Scott lunch
4. Went to work
5. Bought milk and bread
6. Played with Aspen
7. Wrote a thank you card
8. Made dinner
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. Thaiphoon
3. The Pizza Factory
4. Olive Garden
5. Cafe Rio
6. Fiesta Guadalajara
7. The Garden
8. P.F. Changs
8 things I’m looking forward to:
1. Finishing with Finals
2. Saturday after 3:00
3. Christmas Eve dinner
4. Sledding (sometime this year)
5. The annual Monopoly Tournament
6. Going swimming when it is warm outside again
7. Camping next summer
8. Going to Europe with Scott (eventually)
8 people I tag:
Cami
Maria
Brooke
Elise
Annie
Tara
Emilee
Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
how about sledding on friday? after gingerbread houses?
NO WAY, my favorite place to eat is CPK too!!! Also, i just saw that I was part of the tag - thanks! I'll be needing to get on that sometime this week! :)
Post a Comment